Best Razer Mamba Elite Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020:
Introduced in 2009 and renewed in 2015, the Mamba is now one of Razer’s flagship mice. This time it comes in an Elite version with a new “5G” optical sensor.
- 1 Best Razer Mamba Elite Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
- 1.1 1. Razer Mamba Elite Wired Gaming Mouse: 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor. Chroma RGB Lighting – 9 Programmable Buttons – Mechanical Switches
- 1.2 2. Razer Mamba Elite: 5G True 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor – 9 Programmable Buttons. Ergonomic Form Factory – Powered Razer Chroma – Esports Gaming Mouse
- 1.3 3. RAZER MAMBA TOURNAMENT EDITION: 16,000 Adjustable DPI – Ergonomic Form Factor – Chroma Enabled – Esports Gaming Mouse
- 1.4 4. Razer Mamba Tournament Edition Chroma Ergonomic Wired Gaming Mouse RZ01-01370100 (Renewed)
- 1.5 5. Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse and Razer Firefly Chroma Hard Gaming Mousepad
Best Razer Mamba Elite Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
1. Razer Mamba Elite Wired Gaming Mouse: 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor. Chroma RGB Lighting – 9 Programmable Buttons – Mechanical Switches
2. Razer Mamba Elite: 5G True 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor – 9 Programmable Buttons. Ergonomic Form Factory – Powered Razer Chroma – Esports Gaming Mouse
3. RAZER MAMBA TOURNAMENT EDITION: 16,000 Adjustable DPI – Ergonomic Form Factor – Chroma Enabled – Esports Gaming Mouse
Oriented comfort, the Mamba does not change shape in its Elite version. So we always take advantage of a medium-sized mouse (125 x 69.9 x 43.3 mm), rather rounded and which welcomes the hand well.
We gladly put the whole palm there, although the largest hands are invited to grab it in claw, fingers slightly curved, for more nervousness in fast games in particular.
Its reasonable mass (100 g on the scale, 96 g without cable according to Razer) also makes it fairly handy, a little less clumsy than a Naga Trinity , for example, although it cannot pretend to match the most agile mice dedicated to FPS or Moba, often thinner and lighter (always at Razer, Basilisk or even DeathAdder ).
Regardless, the Mamba Elite is best appreciated for its versatility and is suitable for a wide variety of uses, in video games as in office automation. The grip is very good thanks to the curved edges and fitted with elastomer inserts.
Question also slides, the Mamba Elite behaves very well with its two large PTFE pads – a third much smaller pad surrounds the sensor and provides additional stability in addition to limiting the risk of dust being housed under the optics of the sensor.
In terms of finishing, we appreciate the beautiful quality of the matt plastics used and the impeccable adjustments from which this Mamba Elite benefits. The mouse remains sober, only the backlit areas bring a little fantasy and color. Razer also highlights the Chroma effects of this RGB backlight distributed over 20 zones. Whether it’s simply appreciating color variations or activating light alerts, this brings a touch of originality to the mouse with careful lighting and smooth transitions.
Like other “Elite” mice, the Mamba Elite has the “5G” optical sensor manufactured by PixArt. A sensor first introduced with the DeathAdder Elite, but also found in the Lancehead Tournament Edition, the Basilisk and the Naga Trinity. Very efficient, it supports speeds up to 11.43 m / s and accelerations up to 50 g . We were never able to fault him. Even the fastest players cannot get him off the hook. We can thus perfectly use the Mamba Elite in low sensitivity and make it undergo sharp and ample movements at the same time, the viewfinder follows without problem the slightest movement
Conversely, use in high sensitivity is quite possible, the sensor being able to climb up to 16,000 dpi. Remember however that at this extreme level, a movement of 2 cm is enough to make the pointer run through the width of 3 Ultra HD screens. It is therefore perfectly useless with current screen definitions, but as for speed and acceleration, who can do more can do less. Manufacturers should however rely on other commercial arguments to extol the qualities of their mice.
In terms of surface recognition, the Mamba Elite accommodates a wide variety of materials and our satin test desk poses no problem for it. Optical technology requires, however, glass and other transparent and reflective materials to be banned. In any case, we always recommend a good mouse pad, especially for the game, in order to benefit from optimal gliding and precision, and also to reduce the wear of the skates at the same time.
Without forcing, the Mamba Elite remains the precise and comfortable mouse that we have known since its first version. This new Elite version changes almost nothing in shape, but benefits from an optical sensor at the tip and responsive buttons. A mouse always as recommendable if you are looking for versatility.
1. Best BlackWidow Elite Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
2. Best Razer Huntsman Elite Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
3. Best Razer Cynosa Chroma Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020