Best Logitech G533 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020:
New Logitech 7.1 wireless gaming headset. The G533 is in a way the introverted little brother of the G933 Artemis Spectrum . Far from the aesthetic and functional outpourings of the latter. It focuses on the essentials: no trace here of RGB lights, futuristic design or abbreviated keys galore. Or even analog connectivity, moreover: only usable wirelessly via its USB dongle. The G533 is reserved exclusively for computer and PlayStation 4 users. And they are very lucky.
- 1 Best Logitech G533 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
- 1.1 1. Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset – DTS 7.1 Surround Sound – Pro-G Audio Drivers
- 1.2 2. Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset – DTS 7.1 Surround Sound – Pro-G Audio Drivers (Renewed)
- 1.3 3. Logitech G935 Wireless DTS:X 7.1 Surround Sound LIGHTSYNC RGB PC Gaming Headset
- 1.4 4. Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum – RGB 7.1 Dolby and DTS Headphone Surround Sound Gaming Headset. PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and Mobile Compatible – Exceptional Audio Performance – Black
- 1.5 5. Logitech G231 Prodigy Gaming Headset – Game-Quality Stereo Sound – Playstion 4, Xbox One. Nintendo Switch Gaming System Compatible – Folding, Unidirectional Mic – Lay-Flat Earpieces
Best Logitech G533 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
4. Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum – RGB 7.1 Dolby and DTS Headphone Surround Sound Gaming Headset. PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and Mobile Compatible – Exceptional Audio Performance – Black
5. Logitech G231 Prodigy Gaming Headset – Game-Quality Stereo Sound – Playstion 4, Xbox One. Nintendo Switch Gaming System Compatible – Folding, Unidirectional Mic – Lay-Flat Earpieces
Goodbye the sci-fi look of Artemis Spectrum helmets. The relatively sober lines of the G533 are mostly dressed in an efficient and matte black mat plastic, which also has the merit of showing no particular attraction to soiling. Only slight touches of shiny black remain on the periphery and the back of the earbuds. The quality of manufacture of the assembly is rather satisfactory, in spite of some visible screws at the level of the hinges of the auricles.
No surprise in terms of the pads, both on the headband and the atria, which are almost identical to those of the G933 and G633 , both in terms of shape and consistency. They always provide very satisfactory comfort – especially since thanks to a more balanced weight distribution, the G533 is much more stable on the head than its big brothers. As for the washable fabric covering, it always ensures good ventilation of the skin … but also a fairly low sound insulation for a closed helmet.
The right atrium accommodates the headset controls: on / off switch, volume control wheel, and a single shortcut key. The latter takes the microphone cut / open function by default, as indicated by a pictogram printed beside it
No big surprise in terms of the Logitech Gaming Software application, which has seen few modifications since we met it with the G933. Not that we complain about it: it is always as complete and pleasant to use. In particular, it allows you to link the headset shortcut button to any key on the keyboard and mouse, to check the charge level, to customize the 10-band equalizer and virtual spatialization, or even to configure the switch-off. automatic helmet in case of inactivity
Let’s just point out that where G633 and G933 gave us the choice between the Dolby Headphone and DTS Headphone. X systems for the generation of virtual surround , the G533 retains only the DTS solution.
Let’s announce the good news from the outset: the sound performance of the G533 is very simply among the very best we have encountered on a gaming headset
The balance of the restitution is absolutely impeccable, no resonance or bad acoustic behavior ever being felt. The default spectral profile of the headphones leans slightly towards the bass, giving the sound a fairly round and warm character, while remaining well enough measured to never compromise the transparency of the rendering. And for those who would not find the thing to their liking. A quick tour through the software’s equalizer makes it very easy to remedy this.
When raised, the microphone is automatically muted – this is indicated by the lighting of a small red LED. He also has the decorum to be very discreet visually. It is positioned very easily and reliably in front of the mouth, thanks to its telescopic tip
Unfortunately, this microphone is a bit like the Achilles’ heel of the G533. It offers a rather disappointing recording, which focuses on a very narrow frequency range and restores the voice in a rather nasal manner. The intelligibility remains correct, but we would still have appreciated a little more precision on the whistling and hissing consonants. The sensitivity of the microphone is also quite low. Sometimes you have to agree to push your voice a little to make yourself understood by your interlocutors. In return for this, the surrounding noise is eliminated quite effectively.
Simplicity look great at Logitech G533, which advantageously swapped all the bling traditionally associated with headsets for gamers against absolutely grim sound performance. It very little misses its fifth star, the fault of a micro step and the lack of wired or Bluetooth connectivity which restricts its uses a little too much. But for PC and PS4 players looking for great wireless sound, it is clearly a top-notch choice.
1. Best Marshall Major III Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
2. Best Technica ATH-M50xBT Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
3. Best Sony Playstation Gold Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020