- 1 Best Jura Ena 8 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021:
- 2 Best Jura Ena 8 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021:
- 2.1 1. Jura ENA 8 Metropolitan Black Automatic Coffee Machine
- 2.2 2. Jura 15070 E6 Automatic Coffee Center, Platinum
- 2.3 3. Jura 15216 D6 Automatic Coffee Machine, 1, Platinum
- 2.4 4. Jura ENA Micro 9 One Touch Automatic Coffee Machine
- 2.5 5. Jura 15106 ENA Micro 5 Automatic Coffee Machine, Silver
- 2.6 Ease of use
- 2.7 Easy maintenance
- 2.8 Speed
- 2.9 Power consumption
- 2.10 Noise
- 3 CONCLUSION
Best Jura Ena 8 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021:
The latest addition to the ENA family to join our columns, the ENA 8 is the most upscale model of this series in the Jura catalog. This coffee maker which puts on a licked design and a certain compactness intends to prove that it has everything of a great.
With the small Jura ENA 8 , the Swiss manufacturer has seen big things. This superlative coffee maker is endowed with a series of functions dear to the manufacturer, such as the house prepercolation process called IPBAS (Intelligent Pre Brew Aroma System) supposed to moisten the coffee powder with an ideal amount of water, in the goal to release more aroma during the preparation of the drink. In addition, the RFID chip system that allows the machine and the filter cartridge of the tank to communicate called IWS (Intelligent Water System) is also involved. So inevitably, this armada of technologies has a cost and this Jura is offered at 999 €. Is it really worth the price? This is what we will see …
Best Jura Ena 8 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021:
- COMPACT ONE TOUCH: Prepare 10 barista quality specialties including espresso doppio, cappuccino, flat white and latte macchiato at the touch of a button
- PERFECT ESPRESSO: Ultimate coffee quality thanks to JURA's exclusive Pulse Extraction Process
- CONICAL BURR GRINDER: Fast and precise AromaG3 grinder grinds whole beans to the optimum fineness
- Makes 6 specialty drinks including: cappuccino, Coffee, two coffees, Espresso, two Espresso, milk foam
- Controls make it easy to find, customize and brew your favorite drinks
- Pulse extraction process brews Coffee with a full, rich bouquet and delicious flavor
- VERSATILITY: Cappuccino, espresso and coffee maker
- OPERATION: Plain text display or Smart Connect App control
- CUSTOMIZATION: Adjustable water level, coffee strength and temperature
- Thermoblock 2010 pump heats and steams faster
- Height-adjustable dual spout; Fine foam technology
- Programmable coffee strength and temperature
- Unique rotating coffee spouts automatically control selection of one or two drinks
- Height adjustable coffee spout ranges from 1.2" to 4.4" high
- 4 oz. Bean Hopper has air tight aroma preservation cover to keep beans fresh
Ease of use
Automatic machines with a shredder are often quite bulky devices to which we must give a little space on the work surface. On this criterion, the Jura ENA 8 is not very demanding and its dimensions remain fairly contained (27.1 x 32.3 x 44.5 cm; W x H x D).
As is often the case on most Jura machines, plastic reigns supreme despite the brushed stainless steel appearance on the sides of the facade. And the keys that surround the screen do not really change the situation since they, too, are plastic. The LCD screen, in color is therefore not tactile and you will have to play with the keys on the sides (represented by a circle or a line) to scroll through the drinks, start the preparation of recipes or even customize the drinks.
No less than 10 drinks are accessible on this Jura ENA 8, including caffeinated and milk drinks. (espresso, coffee, cappuccino, espresso macchiato, latte macchiato, Flat White, etc.). In addition, it is possible to request a portion of milk froth or a hot water preparation. By selecting a drink, the user can adjust the quantity in cup and the intensity of the coffee. This setting is only suitable for the preparation in progress. For personalization, you have to go through the settings.
The general maintenance of the Jura Ena 8 is quite simple, for the simple reason that it supports the user by indicating each of the steps to be performed directly on the display: descale the machine, empty the drip tray, fill the bean container or the water tank. Each time the machine is turned on, the nozzles are cleaned to keep them in perfect condition.
Unfortunately, and this is a constant at Jura, you cannot remove the extractor for manual cleaning. The most demanding coffee lovers who wish to carry out a thorough cleaning risk giving a twist. This operation will only be accessible if you agree to reverse engineer your coffee maker; and not everyone will necessarily want to try this exercise.
For the rest of the elements (cup rests, water tank, grounds container, etc.), they are very simple to remove and replace. Small flat on the drip tray which is a little long, as very often elsewhere on Jura machines. Result, it is difficult to move it to the sink without spilling it here and there.
If there is one point on which Jura machines do not skimp, it is on the speed of coffee preparation. They are also one of the fastest-growing coffee makers in our comparison and this ENA 8 is not ashamed of its predecessors. Our protocol takes into account the start-up of the machine, the preheating, the rinsing of the nozzles and the flow of coffee (40 ml classic espresso). It takes 58 s to complete all of these steps. An absolutely stunning performance which makes this Jura the fastest machine tested in our columns, just ahead of the Jura A1 . It then takes 40 s to prepare the second morning coffee.
From the parameters, the user will be able to set a time for switching off the device (between 15 min and 9 hours). When the machine is powered on, but in standby, it consumes 2.1 W. This remains well above the consumption recorded on most of the machines in our comparison. We invite you to turn off the machine using the Power button (on the machine).
The Jura ENA 8 requires 0.042 kWh to ignite and preheat, rinse the nozzles and run 3 espressos and 3 long coffees: this represents approximately 9 euro cents on the monthly electricity bill.
Rather quiet, this machine does not emit too much noise when in action. When rinsing the nozzles, the Jura ENA 8 emits 45 dB (A), where the Melitta Caffeo Solo displayed 66 dB (A). The noise generated by the work of the crusher increases for its part to 68 dB (A) when the extraction, it reaches 47 dB (A). We particularly appreciate the discretion of this device.
With the ENA 8, Jura brings together all the ingredients necessary to make a very good automatic machine with grinder. Its design, its wide catalog of drinks, its possibilities of personalization and its discretion are all arguments allowing to seduce both lovers of coffee and milk drinks. We can simply deplore the use of a milk hose less practical than a carafe, and the absence of a milk jug supplied with the machine.
1. Best Saeco Xelsis SM7685 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
2. Best Oral-B Junior Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
3. Best Xiaomi Mi Electric Toothbrush Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021