Best Pioneer DJ DDJ-SZ2 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020:
The DDJ-SZ2 is the second generation of the popular DDJ-SZ 4-channel DJ controller. The professional DJ control center offers direct support and dedicated controllers for Serato DJ functions , including key offset , key synchronization , pitch play and serato flip . The DDJ-SZ2 also has a professional oscillator , large aluminum jog wheels and backlit performance pads . Plus two USB ports for DJ transfers , Sound Color FX ,slip mode , the needle finder pad , a Magvel crossfader and the best sound . The DDJ-SZ2 comes with the latest version of Serato DJ , including Pitch’n Time DJ and Serato Flip Expansion Packs , so you can get the most out of your controller.
- 1 Best Pioneer DJ DDJ-SZ2 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
- 1.1 1. Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 4-channel controller for Serato DJ
- 1.2 2. Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 Flagship 4-Channel Mixer & Serato DJ Controller w Odyssey Case
- 1.3 3. Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Portable 2-channel controller for Serato DJ
- 1.4 4. Pioneer Pro DJ DJ Controller (DDJ-SX3)
- 1.5 5. Pioneer DJ DJ Controller (DDJ1000SRT)
Best Pioneer DJ DDJ-SZ2 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
INCLUDING THE FREE SERATO VIDEO EXTENSION PACK
The first 3,000 DDJ-SZ2 controllers shipped worldwide include a voucher for a free Serato video expansion pack . The Video Expansion Pack complements the Serato DJ Pitch’n Time DJ and the Serato Flip Expansion Packs also included. So if you are one of the first buyers, you have total control over your audio and video performance.
Key-shift, key-sync, key-sync
The DDJ-SZ2 provides dedicated buttons for Serato DJ functions such as key offset and key synchronization. This gives you the ability to adjust the pitch of the tracks during mixing and to synchronize the pitch.
The Pitch Play function lets you pull your hot tails on different keys and assign them to the performance pads of the DJ controller DDJ-SZ2.
With the second version of the DDJ-SZ, you have direct access to the Serato-Flip function via 3 special keys . You can record hot cue sequences and play them at the touch of a button. This allows you to edit tracks individually or even repeat or skip certain areas as loops.
The DDJ-SZ2 has an oscillator which allows you to make your tracks more interesting and exciting with sounds such as noise, drop, laser and siren. You can also create completely new sounds using the Oscillator control.
Large aluminum jog wheels
With jog wheels the same size as the CDJ-2000 NXS2 , scraping is easy. For even more precise performance , all information about the current track and the position are displayed on the lit jogging screen. With Jog-Feeling-Adjust , you can adjust the retrospire time and the resistance of the wheels to your needs. The improved jogging wheels provide lower latency and therefore faster response time , allowing you to scratch even better and with more precision.
Backlit performance cushions
You can trigger hot signals, samples and special effects with the large multicolored performance pads . The pads are sensitive to velocity , which means that the harder you press the pads, the louder the samples are played. Colors also change to indicate the selected playback mode and playback status
Pioneer DDJ-SZ 2 Facts and Figures
- Layout as a CDJ installation
- Large jogging wheels
- Multicolored performance pads
- DJM style mixer section
- Two USB ports for seamless DJ transfers
- Direct support and dedicated controllers for Serato DJ functions, including key offset, key synchronization, pitch play and serato flip.
- FX sound color
- Professional oscillator
- Magvel Crossfader
- Best sound
- plug & play
- sliding mode
- needle search buffer
- peak limiter
- P-Lock fader cap
- Inputs: 4 x CD / Line (RCA), 2 x Phono (RCA), 2 x MIC (1 x XLR & 6.3 mm stereo jack, 1 x 6.3 mm stereo jack).
- Outputs: 2 x master output (1 x RCA, 1 x XLR), 1 x cabin output (6.3 mm stereo jack), 2 x headphone / monitor output (6.3 mm stereo jack at the front, mini-jack 3.5 mm stereo).
- Additional connections: 2 x USB (Type-B)
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- D / A converter: 24 bit
- A / D converter: 24 bits
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (LINE)
Serato DJ – System requirements
- Windows: Windows® 10, 8.1, 8.1, 7 (each with the latest Service Pack)
- Mac: macOS Sierra 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10.10, 10.10, 10.9 (updated to the latest version)
- Processor (32/64 bit): Intel® CoreTM i7, i5 or better processors.
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM. Serato Video requires a graphics card with at least 384 MB of dedicated video RAM.
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 720 or higher resolution.
1. Best Pioneer DJ TORAIZ AS-1 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
2. Best Pioneer DJ XDJ-RR Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
3. Best Pioneer DDJ-RZ Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020