Best Otterbox Defender for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020:
The top-of-the-range model from Otterbox is an almost all-terrain hull that offers almost complete protection. You will hardly succeed in harming your smartphone.
- 1 Best Otterbox Defender for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
- 1.1 1. OtterBox Defender Series SCREENLESS Edition Case for Samsung Galaxy Note10+ – Black
- 1.2 2. OtterBox Defender Series SCREENLESS Edition Case for Samsung Galaxy Note10 – Gone Fishin (Wet Weather/Majolica Blue)
- 1.3 3. OtterBox Commuter Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Note10 – Black
- 1.4 4. OtterBox DEFENDER SERIES SCREENLESS EDITION Case for Galaxy S10+ – BLACK
- 1.5 5. OtterBox Symmetry Clear Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Note10+ – Clear
Best Otterbox Defender for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
2. OtterBox Defender Series SCREENLESS Edition Case for Samsung Galaxy Note10 – Gone Fishin (Wet Weather/Majolica Blue)
Otterbox Defender covers belong to the range which offers maximum protection to the smartphone. It consists of 3 layers – which makes it not necessarily easy to set up. After unpacking, you must first remove the rubber protection before dividing the plastic frame in half.
This essential step is above all a guarantee of security in terms of protection. Indeed, the mobile is not likely to move once in place. In addition, the rubber part provides additional shock absorption.
In addition to protecting from falls, the shell also protects from dust at the charging port, since the rubber part has a flap. Also, for other types of smartphones – those that do not have a curved screen – the Defender incorporates a screen protector which therefore protects it from scratches.
It may be our only regret about this case, but it’s a problem due to the smartphone itself. As with the previous cases tested with the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note 10, the curvature of the screen once again prevents maximum protection against damage. However, the Defender goes back well on the lower and upper edges, so that the slab cannot touch the ground during a fall. The fact that the smartphone is embedded in the shell also reduces this risk.
Inside the shell, the smartphone rests on a cushion, which is quite thick enough to avoid direct contact with the plastic part, but also to avoid too violent a shock during a fall.
But all this has a counterpart: weight. In fact, the shell weighs 72 g. On a rather light smartphone like our Note 10 test (168 g), this can still work. But on a much heavier smartphone like the iPhone 11 Pro Max and its 226 g, we end up with a beautiful brick of almost 300 g – more than a Nintendo Switch Lite.
- Optimal protection (even if the screen remains bare).
- Frame in 3 parts.
- Quite heavy weight.
- A bit complicated to install.
With this Defender, Otterbox offers almost ultimate protection for your dear and tender smartphone … at the expense of weight and portability. So much so that we do not recommend it if you are the type to often slip your mobile in the pocket. On the other hand, if you are the type to place the phone in a bag, then its security is assured. In addition, another mode of transport can be added to your range, that on the belt, as in the good old days of the Wild West.
1. Best Kidizoom Smartwatch Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
2. Best Igloo Cooler Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
3. Best Hair Dryer Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020