- 1 Best Gigabyte Aero 15 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020:
- 2 Best Gigabyte Aero 15 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
- 2.1 1. Gigabyte AERO 15 OLED WA-7US5130SP 15″ Thin Bezel Samsung UHD Amoled, i7-9750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060. Samsung 16GB RAM, 512GB Intel 760P SSD, W10 Pro, RGB KB, 94W Ultra Slim Laptop
- 2.2 2. Gigabyte AERO 15 Classic-SA-U73ADW 15″ Thin Bezel UHD Auo IPS Adobe RGB 100%, i7-9750H. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Samsung 16GB RAM, M.2 PCIe 256GB Intel SSD. W10 Home, 94Wh Ultra Slim Gaming Laptop
- 2.3 3. Gigabyte AERO 15 XB-7US1130SH Thin and Light Gaming Laptop, 15.6″ Thin Bezel 144Hz FHD Panel, i7-10750H. NVIDIA GeForce RTX2070 Super Max-Q, 16GB RAM, M.2 PCIe 512GB SSD, Win 10 Home
- 2.4 4. Gigabyte AERO 15 OLED YB-8US5450SP Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6″ Thin Bezel Samsung UHD AMOLED, i7-10875H. NVIDIA GeForce RTX2080 Super Max-Q, 32GB RAM, M.2 PCIe 1TB SSD, Win 10 Pro, 94Wh
- 2.5 5. Gigabyte AERO 15-W9-RT4P 15″ Thin Bezel FHD LG 144Hz IPS, Intel i7-8750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060. 2666MHz 16GB RAM, M.2 PCIe 512GB SSD, RGB Keyboard, Win10 Pro, 94Wh Metal Chassis Slim Gaming Laptop
- 2.6 Construction
- 2.7 More
- 2.8 Screen
- 2.9 Performances
- 2.10 Games
- 2.11 Mobility / Autonomy
- 2.12 Audio
- 3 CONCLUSION
Best Gigabyte Aero 15 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020:
After an Aero 14 already extremely convincing, Gigabyte extends its range and offers us a variation in 15.6 inch format. The manufacturer has not only enlarged the diagonal, it has taken care to improve the product on almost all aspects. Attention, blow of heart.
Best Gigabyte Aero 15 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
1. Gigabyte AERO 15 OLED WA-7US5130SP 15″ Thin Bezel Samsung UHD Amoled, i7-9750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060. Samsung 16GB RAM, 512GB Intel 760P SSD, W10 Pro, RGB KB, 94W Ultra Slim Laptop
- Perfectly sized 15.6" display with ultra-thin bezels and an incredible 89% screen-to-body ratio for productivity and creative tasks | This ultra-high performance powerhouse is less than 1" thick, weighs less than 5-lbs, and housed in a compact, durable CNC aluminum alloy black chassis, perfect for creative professionals and gamers on-the-go
- Eye-catching Samsung 4K UHD 3840x2160 AMOLED display with VESA DisplayHDR 400 True Black Standard for more realistic imagery, higher contrast, and true-blacks | 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut and super fast 1-ms display response time | Individually factory-calibrated and color accuracy within Delta E<1, certified by X-Rite Pantone for true-to-life color and vibrant images
2. Gigabyte AERO 15 Classic-SA-U73ADW 15″ Thin Bezel UHD Auo IPS Adobe RGB 100%, i7-9750H. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Samsung 16GB RAM, M.2 PCIe 256GB Intel SSD. W10 Home, 94Wh Ultra Slim Gaming Laptop
- 15. 6" 0. 11 inch ultra-thin bezel | AUO UHD Adobe RGB 100% 3840x2160 IPS Anti-Glare display LCD | X-Rite Pantone Certified for color calibration
- Intel Core i7-9750h (2. 6Ghz-4. 5GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GDDR6 6GB Supports NVIDIA Optimus technology
3. Gigabyte AERO 15 XB-7US1130SH Thin and Light Gaming Laptop, 15.6″ Thin Bezel 144Hz FHD Panel, i7-10750H. NVIDIA GeForce RTX2070 Super Max-Q, 16GB RAM, M.2 PCIe 512GB SSD, Win 10 Home
- 15 6" 3mm ultra-thin bezel | 144Hz FHD 1920x1080 IGZO anti-glare Display LCD | 100%DCI-P3 Color Gamut more colors than sRGB
- Best Color Accuracy Individually calibrated and certified with X-Rite Pantone
4. Gigabyte AERO 15 OLED YB-8US5450SP Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6″ Thin Bezel Samsung UHD AMOLED, i7-10875H. NVIDIA GeForce RTX2080 Super Max-Q, 32GB RAM, M.2 PCIe 1TB SSD, Win 10 Pro, 94Wh
- 15. 6" 3mm ultra-thin bezel | UHD 3840x2160 AMOLED display | 100%DCI-P3 Color Gamut, more colors than sRGB
- Best Color Accuracy: Individually calibrated and certified with X-Rite Pantone
5. Gigabyte AERO 15-W9-RT4P 15″ Thin Bezel FHD LG 144Hz IPS, Intel i7-8750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060. 2666MHz 16GB RAM, M.2 PCIe 512GB SSD, RGB Keyboard, Win10 Pro, 94Wh Metal Chassis Slim Gaming Laptop
- 15.6" 3mm Ultra-thin bezel | LG FHD 144Hz 1920x1080 IPS Anti-Glare display LCD | X-Rite Pantone Pantone Certified for color calibration
- Intel Core i7-8750H (2.2Ghz-4.1GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 GDDR6 6GB Supports NVIDIA Optimus technology
The Aaby 15 from Gigabyte takes a lot from the Aero 14 in terms of design, but it improves the overall formula, for a result, let’s say, practically flawless. We thus find an all-aluminum chassis of great sobriety, which remains rare on the market for gaming- oriented laptops . The only touch of color thus comes from an orange line which enhances a slight change in pattern. The rest is impeccably black and retains little fingerprints. Note that several colors are available commercially: in addition to the black here tested, we can opt for “sparkling” green and orange.
The seduction operation starts essentially when you open the PC. We thus discover a screen with particularly fine edges (5 mm on the sides and above) which highlights the 15.6 inch IPS panel very well. Again, it is sobriety, but also modularity that take precedence, with in particular an RGB keyboard with a numeric keypad that occupies the entire surface and offers multiple backlights.
The Gigabyte Fusion tool allows you to vary colors, from the simplest atmosphere to “the rainbow”. In any case, the typing comfort is there: the race is quite long and each key is slightly curved in the middle, which allows you to type precisely and very pleasantly. The touchpad is of the same ilk, both very resistant and pleasant to the touch.
The Aero 15 is also a particularly well-connected laptop PC. There are three USB 3 Type-A ports, a Thunderbolt 3 Type-C port, an HDMI output, a mini-DisplayPort, an SD card reader, a Gigabit Ethernet port and a jack.
With a chassis less than 2 cm thick and a GTX 1060 as a graphics card, we can legitimately expect the Aero 15 to be both hot and noisy. If it is undeniable that the thermometer rises quickly, it does however quite well. After an hour of benchmarking under Unigine Heaven, we climb to 52.8 ° C at the front and 59.4 ° C under the chassis. Quite high figures, but which are accompanied by very acceptable noise given the “power / size” ratio. Indeed, while the Aero 14 emitted a rather sharp and unpleasant breath (up to 49.7 dB (A)), the Aero 15 did not exceed 46 dB (A) during the test, with the added bonus a rather diffuse and deaf breath, rather uncomfortable.
The screen is certainly one of the biggest strengths of the Gigabyte Aero 15. Gigabyte has indeed particularly taken care of this aspect and offers us a 15.6-inch IPS matte panel in Full HD (1920 x 1080 px) particularly good enhanced by a very thin frame (5 mm on the sides and above). If the contrast ratio and the brightness are completely satisfactory (940: 1 and 300 cd / m² respectively), it is especially the colorimetric precision that impresses.
It should be noted that the Aero 15 has X-Rite Pantone certification and that each slab is precisely calibrated before leaving the factory. The result is a color temperature, a Delta E and a gamma curve close to perfect (temperature of 6505 K, delta E at 2.2 and gamma at 2.2). In short, excellent readability and fidelity rarely achieved on this type of product. The only downside is the lack of G-Sync compatibility. This does not prevent us from giving it 5 well-deserved stars.
Our configuration received in test is equipped with an Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor, 16 GB of RAM in DDR4, a 512 GB SSD and a GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB) graphics card. A high-end technical sheet, all the more so as one benefits from a Kaby Lake generation CPU. As a reminder, the Core i7-7700HQ was launched recently, has 4 cores and displays frequencies between 2.8 and 3.8 GHz and a TDP of 45 W.
Combined with a good amount of RAM and a 512 GB SSD, this processor offers high performance. Our power index, based on a series of benchmarks (compression, audio and video conversion, photo editing, 3D calculation), is no great surprise. On this point, the Aero 15 ranks among the best in the category of 15.6 inch notebooks. It allows you to perform a wide variety of tasks in excellent conditions.
Designed for gaming, the Gigabyte Aero 15 has an Nvidia Pascal generation graphics card, the GTX 1060. A GPU that can be found in many gaming laptops today . It was found in particular in the Aero 14 tested recently, or in the MSI GT62VR, also in 15.6 inch format. Our power index based on 3D Mark is quite high and is finally close to that of a GTX 1070.
Not surprisingly, the game performance is very good and you can enjoy a rendering of between 48 frames / second and more than 60 fps in Full HD (1920 x 1080 px), and that by adjusting all the graphic details to the maximum. We thus noted 48 images / second on Metro Last Light , 65 fps on Rise of The Tomb Raider , 55 fps on The Witcher 3 , 95 fps on Star Wars Battlefront or 55 fps on Crysis 3 .
Mobility / Autonomy
The reduction of the frame around the screen is not only of aesthetic interest, it also makes it possible to significantly reduce the size of the chassis. The Aero 15 is thus hardly more bulky than the Aero 14 and approaches a Dell XPS 15 , which remains the champion in terms of optimization. Its weight of 2.1 kg of the Gigabyte remains very satisfactory and the whole is easily transported, charger included. As on the Aero 14, the latter is not very bulky and has a female USB port, useful for recharging a smartphone or a tablet.
On the autonomy side, the results are a bit better than on the Aero 14. By playing on energy saving and brightness, it is possible to use the PC during a working day. Our streaming video playback test (Netflix under Chrome, headphones plugged in, brightness at 200 cd / m², backlight off) ran for 5:30. In game, no miracle however: even by activating the Battery Boost function of Nvidia (which limits the consumption of the GPU and the display frequency to 30 fps), we oscillate between 1:30 and 2 hours on a title in 3D. Finally, note the possibility of a quick recharge, since a full charge requires 2h10.
Last clarification: some models of Aero 15 in North America were repatriated by Gigabyte because of defective batteries. The manufacturer has assured us that the models sold in Europe will be free of this defect.
The headphone output of the Gigabyte Aero 15 is of good quality and offers almost the same results as the Aero 14. This results in very good output power (172 mVrms) and a low distortion rate (0.01%). The entire sound spectrum is very well reproduced.
Speakers side, the results are also satisfactory. The output volume is quite high while limiting distortion (less than 1% most of the time). There is a nice presence of midrange and high midrange, and even a little treble.
- Sober and quality design.
- Ultra-thin frame around the screen.
- A slab adjusted to perfection.
- A couple “processor / GPU” which deposits.
- Good autonomy.
- Noise under control.
- Full connectivity.
- Very comfortable RGB keyboard.
- High temperature rise under the chassis.
- No G-Sync for the screen.
It’s hard to temper our enthusiasm for the Gigabyte Aero 15. We are indeed certainly in front of one of the best designed 15.6 inch laptops on the market. It displays both superb design and excellent performance. The Taiwanese brand has thus managed to fit high-end components in a discreet chassis and has particularly taken care of its screen, one of the best we have tested on this type of product. Whether for playing or working, the Aero 15 is simply an exceptional laptop.
1. Best Alienware 13 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
2. Best Corsair Sabre Laser RGB Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
3. Best Corsair Saber Optique Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020