- 1 Best Corsair Sabre Laser RGB Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021:
- 2 Best Corsair Sabre Laser RGB Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
- 2.1 1. Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB 8200 DPI Laser Gaming Mouse (CH-9000090-NA)
- 2.2 2. Corsair Gaming M65 RGB FPS PC Gaming Laser Mouse, Black (CH-9000070-NA)
- 2.3 3. CORSAIR GLAIVE – RGB Gaming Mouse – Comfortable & Ergonomic – Interchangeable Grips. 16000 DPI Optical Sensor – Aluminum (Renewed)
- 2.4 4. Corsair Nightsword RGB, Performance Tunable FPS/MOBA Gaming Mouse, Black, Backlit RGB LED, 18000 DPI, Optical
- 2.5 5. Corsair Harpoon PRO – RGB Gaming Mouse – Lightweight Design – 12,000 DPI Optical Sensor
- 2.6 Ergonomics
- 2.7 More
- 2.8 Final
- 2.9 Precision
- 3 CONCLUSION
Best Corsair Sabre Laser RGB Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021:
It has been a long time since a Corsair product had sailed in our gaming and input devices section. For its return to our columns, the manufacturer offers us a light and comfortable mouse, intended primarily for FPS players. We chose to test the Laser version of this RGB Saber – which also exists in optics – for obvious reasons of cinematographic expediency and to determine if this mouse will become the noble weapon of civilized gamers
Best Corsair Sabre Laser RGB Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
- Ultra light weight - Just 100g total weight. React more quickly and play longer with less fatigue
- Four-zone 16.8 million color backlighting - Enjoy virtually infinite customization
- Three-zone 16.8M color backlighting - Enjoy virtually infinite customization with the comprehensive Corsair Utility Engine software suite.
- 8,200 DPI laser sensor - Quick, responsive, intelligent, pixel-precise control.
3. CORSAIR GLAIVE – RGB Gaming Mouse – Comfortable & Ergonomic – Interchangeable Grips. 16000 DPI Optical Sensor – Aluminum (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Light weight -- Just 100g total weight. React more quickly and play longer with less fatigue
4. Corsair Nightsword RGB, Performance Tunable FPS/MOBA Gaming Mouse, Black, Backlit RGB LED, 18000 DPI, Optical
- Corsair exclusive software automatically detects the center of gravity in real time, allowing you to adjust weight between 119g and 141g and fine tune balance to perfectly fit your grip
- A custom PixArt PMW3391 native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps, gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra accurate tracking
- Incredibly lightweight at just 85 grams so that you can play even longer
- Contoured shape and rubber side grips let you play in Lasting comfort with a confident grip
Hard to hide, the Saber is bulky. With its 12.4 cm length and a width of 8 cm, it will confuse small hands which will struggle to grasp it correctly. For the others, we appreciate the work done on the shape of the mouse, in particular on the places for the thumb and the little finger on either side of the device, which allow an excellent grip.
Despite the absence of side grips, the soft touch coating on the entire upper surface allows the mouse not to slip from the hands, in addition to being very pleasant under the fingers. It is however extremely messy and all it takes is a little dust or an indelicate colleague with fingers of questionable cleanliness to adorn the pretty matte black dress with the shell of many unsightly stains.
While Corsair was often criticized for its too heavy mice, the Saber has the distinction of weighing only 100 grams, which is surprising at first considering its imposing size. By comparison, the Logitech G502 , our benchmark in terms of gaming mice, weighs 121 grams of base, to which we can add up to 18 grams. Impossible, however, to ballast the Saber, but this low weight associated with large Teflon pads guarantee it perfect glide and reduced fatigue during long playing sessions. It will nevertheless be necessary to take the time to get used to this lightness for certain movements ample.
Small regret, however, on the choice of shiny plastic under the mouse, which gives it the appearance of a toy when you have it turned over and which really contrasts with the rest of the coating.
Side buttons, the Saber offers us two under the thumb and two under the index, the latter being by default attributed to the navigation between the different levels of sensitivity of the sensor (precision setting in dpi). The fact that the backlight next to these buttons changes color depending on the profile is also a great idea and lets you know which of the five configurations is active.
These four buttons as well as the one located under the wheel are in shiny plastic, less pleasant to the touch than the main coating or the right and left clicks. There are some misfires on the upper button of the index, the switch sometimes remaining glued, which can be problematic in the event of frantic pressure if it has been assigned a function other than sensitivity management. The rubber wheel, also backlit, is pleasant to use, with a precise and relatively silent notching compared to the G502. However, it is not disengageable and cannot be operated from right to left, even if it is possible to assign horizontal scrolling to other buttons.
The Saber being mainly dedicated to FPS players, it includes a Sniper function that can be adjusted and assigned from the software. The versatile mouse is also excellent for MOBA and RPG.
The Saber has four backlight zones located next to the index buttons, on the scroll wheel, on the shell logo and under the left click, at the front of the mouse. Apart from indicating which dpi profile is active, this function remains a bit of a gadget, although very fashionable since the end of 2014.
It is possible to assign to each zone a color from a palette of 16.8 million choices. However, you cannot adjust the intensity of the lighting, which is a bit dazzling depending on the colors, even in broad daylight. We therefore avoid fixing the lighting when playing in the dark, otherwise we will see a large blur of light after a few seconds.
Our Saber model has a Laser sensor that can go up to 8,200 dpi, which is more than enough for any game. We measured its speed at over 4 m / s without the mouse does not pick up, which again is perfectly satisfactory for a human arm.
Like all recent wired mice, this one communicates with the computer at a frequency of 1000 Hz, although it is possible to lower it up to 125 Hz to save small configurations. More powerful than the optical sensor, the laser allows the mouse to be used on most surfaces and to function even when lifted from the desk. You can also adjust the height to which the Saber can be raised using the software.
- Very comfortable.
- Pleasant soft touch coating.
- 8 programmable buttons.
- dpi adjustable on five levels on the fly.
- Complete and easy to access software.
- High performance laser sensor.
- Large teflon pads.
- For right-handers only.
- Non-disengageable thumbwheel.
- Low-end plastic under the mouse.
- No removable masses to weigh down the mouse.
- Very messy.
The RGB Lightsaber is an excellent gaming mouse with very few flaws. It offers almost all the functions that can be expected from this type of product, in addition to providing real comfort of use. If Corsair presents it primarily as a mouse intended for FPS, it is perfectly adapted to most games, as well as to office automation and web browsing.
1. Best Corsair Saber Optique Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
2. Best Roccat Sova MK Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
3. Best Roccat Suora Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021