- 1 Best Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021:
- 2 Best Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
- 2.1 1. Nespresso by De’Longhi EN560B Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frother by De’Longhi, 1, Washed Black
- 2.2 2. Nespresso EN550B Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frother by De’Longhi, Black
- 2.3 3. DeLonghi De8217;Longhi Nespresso Lattissima Touch, White
- 2.4 4. Nespresso EN550S Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frother by De’Longhi, Silver
- 2.5 Ease of use
- 2.6 Easy maintenance
- 2.7 Speed
- 2.8 Power consumption
- 2.9 Noise
- 2.10 Availability of capsules
- 2.11 Readers’ taste
- 3 CONCLUSION
Best Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021:
The Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch succeeds the Lattissima + marketed in 2011. This model, positioned at the top of the range, is available in white, black and red at the recommended retail price of € 299. This new Lattissima, in appearance very similar to the Latissima +, does not just gain backlit touch keys on its control panel.
It now incorporates a new dispensing nozzle, a “premium” finish that is less plastic than that of the previous version, reduces the heating time at start-up (25 seconds instead of 40 seconds) and offers 6 drink recipes in direct access instead of 4 previously: real progress which involves a new test.
Best Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
1. Nespresso by De’Longhi EN560B Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frother by De’Longhi, 1, Washed Black
- The perfect creamy latte: one button and one capsule - that's all it takes to enjoy a barista-style latte in seconds. Only by de'longhi
- 6 one-touch recipes: simple one-touch button for Coffee and milk lovers to prepare creamy latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino, Warm milk, perfect Espresso or Coffee
- Made in Italy: the lattissima touch's sleek Italian craftsmanship looks fantastic in any kitchen
2. Nespresso EN550B Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frother by De’Longhi, Black
- BARISTA STYLE: De’Longhi’s patented espresso extraction system creates the ideal flow of water with 19 bars of pressure to deliver quality single serve espresso and coffee drinks every time
- SELECTION: 6 tactile pre-programmed beverage buttons to choose your favorite drink: ristretto, espresso, lungo, hot milk, cappuccino, and latte macchiato - all using Nespresso Original capsules
- FOAM AND MILK: De'Longhi's "automatic cappuccino system" creates layered espresso and coffee drinks with dense and rich foam. Integrated carafe dispenses adjustable milk levels to fit your needs
4. Nespresso EN550S Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frother by De’Longhi, Silver
- High-performing 19-bar pressure pump^6 tactile beverage buttons to choose your favorite drink: ristretto, espresso, long, hot milk, cappuccino, latte macchiato in a simple and intuitive way^De'Longhi patented "automatic cappuccino system"^The milk carafe can be placed in the fridge, after use^Reduced heating up time, ready in approximately 25 seconds
Ease of use
The Lattissima Touch takes on the look and dimensions of the Lattissima + (17x32x25 cm – WxDxH). It optimizes space while equipping itself with an Aeroccino milk frother for the preparation of hot or cold milk froth. The Lattissima Touch is entirely covered with shiny plastic, a little more sensitive to scratches and marks than mat plastics. The only exceptions are the ejection lever, the capsule made of steel and the carafe lid in matt plastic. The design remains satisfactory.
The sensitive and lit keys reinforce the sober and refined aspect more than they really simplify the use compared to the previous model with buttons. Be careful, however, not to leave your fingers lying around on the very sensitive touch interface, at the risk of triggering the flow of coffee.
In addition to the easily accessible Start / Stop button, there are 6 sensitive buttons for 6 direct access recipes including the traditional Ristretto (25 ml), Espresso (40 ml), Lungo (110 ml) coffees as well as the Cappuccino and Latte milk drinks. Macchiato as well as a function for making milk froth. Above the keys, there are also two cleaning indicator lights (Descaling and Clean) which light up to warn that it is time to descale or clean the carafe nozzle.
Please note that no button is provided to alert the user that the water tank is almost empty. The machine does not block the preparation of a coffee, but it stops it in the middle for lack of sufficient water. It will be necessary to fill the tank and press the button again so as not to lose the inserted capsule, which is not ideal.
As with most pod machines, it is not recommended to put the elements of the Lattissima Touch in the dishwasher, with the exception of the milk carafe. They must therefore be cleaned by hand with washing-up liquid without any aggressive product or solvent.
The cleaning of the milk nozzle is semi-automatic. After each milk preparation, the Clean light comes on to remind the user that the milk frother must be cleaned. A very simple operation to perform since it suffices to hold down the cleaning button housed on the carafe to initiate steam cleaning.
When descaling, after filling the water tank with the descaling product and connecting the descaling tip housed in a small drawer (see photo below) on the steam connector of the machine, it will be necessary, as for programming, take the manual to know the combination of two keys that will trigger this operation. Handling certainly within everyone’s reach, but provided you have read and followed the instructions.
This model undoubtedly gains in speed compared to the Lattissima + which, remember, took fifty seconds to warm up. The Touch announces 25 seconds to warm up, we measured 22 seconds, it’s fast. We appreciate this effort all the more since, on most Nespresso machines (this is not the case with the U), we must wait for the end of preheating (the buttons stop flashing) to start the preparation. Remember that the ** Tassimo ** work differently, and gain slightly in speed (20 seconds). Just insert the T-Disc to start preparing coffee.
For a cappuccino, the times remain the same as those recorded on the Lattissima +. Allow 1 minute of preparation in total when the machine has just been turned on. The preheating time is reduced to 15 seconds (then 5 seconds when the machine is not plunged into standby).
The Lattissima Touch provides a “standby” function and automatic shutdown after 9 min, 30 min or 8 h (as desired). It is very good student in terms of consumption: 0 W when it is off or in standby. At the time of preheating, it displays a contained average of 300 W with a peak at “only” 930 W.
This is a good surprise, because if most Nespresso machines are rather noisy, the Lattissima Touch remains as silent as the previous Lattissima (only 52 dB measured).
Availability of capsules
As users of Nespresso machines know, the availability of capsules is one of the brand’s black spots. The capsules are only available on order via the website or in Nespresso stores. Besides, their price is quite high. Those who wish to use compatible capsules (cheaper) will find them in supermarkets.
By choice, we do not rate the taste of coffees, a criterion which remains very subjective, but we let you evaluate your favorite coffees; you rated the Nespresso 5 stars (43% of voters gave it this rating) during our dedicated survey .
The Lattissima Touch has many advantages and corrects the faults of the previous version. Silent, fast, with sensitive touches, easy to use and maintain, it will be perfect for coffee and milk drink lovers ready to pay the price.
1. Best Nespresso Citiz Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
2. Best Delonghi Specialista Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
3. Best Delonghi ICM Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021