- 1 Best Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000 NXS2 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020:
- 2 Best Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000 NXS2 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
- 2.1 1. Pioneer DJ Professional Multi Player, Black, 8.10 x 18.20 x 16.30 (CDJ2000NXS2)
- 2.2 2. Pioneer Digital DJ Turntable, Black, 10.50X19.9X15.90 (CDJ-2000-NXS)
- 2.3 3. Pioneer DJ 2x XDJ-1000MK2 Bundle
- 2.4 4. Pioneer CDJ900NXS Nexus Professional Multi Player
- 2.5 5. Pioneer DJ DJ (XDJ1000MK2)
- 2.6 CDJ-2000NXS2 with 7 inch color touch screen.
- 2.7 8 hot tails coded by color
- 2.8 96 kHz / 24 bit audio interface
- 2.9 Human Interface Device (HID) / MIDI controller interface
- 2.10 Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2 Features:
- 2.11 Specifications of the Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2:
Best Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000 NXS2 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020:
The CDJ-2000 NXS2 is a DJ player, CD player, CD player, audio player, MP3 player and multimedia player in one device, the multiplayer solution for professional DJs . In addition to the main functions, such as the 7-inch color touch screen , the Qwerty keyboard , the track search with filter function , 8 color-coded hot tails , the MIDI controller , the HID interface and Pro DJ Link , the professional deck has a 96 kHz / 24 bit audio interface for crystal clear and high resolution sound.
The second generation HiRes digital player is the successor to the very popular CDJ-2000 and is even better and more powerful with its many new functions. With the help of Pioneer´s DJ-Software (MacOS / Win) rekordbox , DJs can manage their music or download the rekordbox application (iOS / Android) online to use the same functions on their smartphone or tablet. The modes beat matching, slip and hot cue car load are standard on the CDJ-2000NXS2, but there are many other ways to make DJ easier and more creative sets .
Best Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000 NXS2 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
- Professional club standard Multi Player supports USB, SD card, CD, and DJ software
- Large full-color LCD touch screen and fast track selection with QWERTY keyboard search
- Industry's first DJ player with Wi-Fi source connectivity
- Free rekordbox music management software included
- Full color LCD screen with improved browsing and track information
- Compatible with rekordbox music management software
- CDJ-Style design. Playable media-iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phone, etc; USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc); PC / Mac
- High-Resolution audio
CDJ-2000NXS2 with 7 inch color touch screen.
The CDJ-2000 NXS2 is easy to use. Thanks to the high-resolution 7-inch color touch screen, the multiplayer spits all the important information you need to hang up and mix, such as zooming on the waves , counting down the hands, displaying the phases, BPM, keys, custom tags . Use the shortcut key to call up “My settings” or enter navigation mode. The Qwerty keyboard and track search function with filter speeds up navigation for songs and also supports creating a wish list of tracks;
8 hot tails coded by color
Again, the CDJ-2000NXS2 is a power tool for professional DJs, providing two banks of 4 hot tails each for even more control and choice . The markers and colors can be adjusted either in rekordbox, or directly and very simply during operation.
96 kHz / 24 bit audio interface
One of the main features of the CDJ-2000 NXS2 is its clear and powerful sound, and the CDJ-2000 NXS2 player has a 96 kHz / 24 bit sound card and a digital signal processor (DSP) for sound. perfect club. In addition, thanks to the separate power supply and the use of a 32-bit D / A converter , analog noise is minimized. Crystal clear HiRes audio is supported for FLAC and ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio) formats , and of course the tracks can also handle audio formats such as MP3, WAV, AAC and AIFF .
Human Interface Device (HID) / MIDI controller interface
The CDJ-2000 NXS2 supports Serato DJ HID control, Scratch Live DJ and TRAKTOR PRO 2 DJ software from Native Instruments via USB without the need for a control disc.
Apart from that, the DJ player has a MIDI controller interface . In other words, MIDI functions transferred via USB are freely assignable and can transfer control information to external devices . This allows you to use the multiplayer as a MIDI controller or DJ controller . If that’s not enough, you can connect the DDJ-SP1 as an additional controller and control up to four CDJ-2000NXS2 via Pro DJ Link. This gives DJs immediate access to even more hot tails, loops, drag mode, and allows them to easily search and find tracks.
Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2 Features:
- Better sound quality and support for FLAC / ALAC files
- 96 kHz / 24 bit audio interface
- FLAC and ALAC support
- Enhanced digital output
- 32-bit D / A converter
- Separate analog power supply
- Color touch screen for faster navigation and more information on the slopes.
- track filter mode
- word search
- Multicolor waveform display
- shortcut button
- More performance for more possibilities and creativity
- 8 hot tails coded by color
- MIDI controller interface
- Precise quantification of beat times
- Pro DJ Link opens up even more possibilities
- More detailed display of the phases
- Optimized beat grids
- Quantified heartbeat
- Comprehensive track record information at a glance, including NEW color-coded memory markers
- HID-Control rekordbox dj support
- 3-position switch for reverse, forward and reverse.
- Multicolored USB port lighting
- automatic standby
- Highest quality scratch resistant aluminum tray
Specifications of the Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2:
- iPhone / iPod touch, Android phone, etc.
- USB storage media (flash memory, hard drive / HDDD, etc.)
- Computer (Mac / Windows PC), audio CD, CD-R / RW, DVD ± R / RW / RW / RW / RR-DL
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple lossless (sampling rate: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96.2 / 96 kHz, bit depth: 16/24 bits)
- MP3 (sampling rate: 32 / 44.1 / 48 kHz, bit depth: 16 bits)
- AAC (sampling rate: 16 / 22.5 / 32 / 44.1 / 48 kHz, bit depth: 16 bits)
- rekordbox ™ for iPhone: MP3 and AAC only
- Supported USB storage systems: GRAS, GRAS32, HFS ++ HFS
- Frequency response: 4 Hz ~ 40 kHz ~ 40 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 115 dB or more
- THD: 0.0018% or less
- USB ports: 1 x USB Type-A, 1 x USB Type-B
- Audio outputs: 1 x AUDIO OUT (RCA), 1 x DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL)
- Other connections: LAN (100Base-TX) x 1
- Audio output voltage: 2.0 Vrms
- Power supply: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz
1. Best Pioneer DJ DJM-V10 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
2. Best Pioneer DJ DDJ-XP2 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
3. Best Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020