Best Panasonic Lumix FZ200 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020:
Back in 2004. Panasonic has a nice series of bridges, the FZ10 and FZ20, with unusual lenses: 12x constant aperture zooms. 2012: after eight years of radio silence, the manufacturer again retains the f / 2.8 until the end of the zoom – this time, however, the zoom reaches 24x and starts at 25mm.
The new Lumix FZ200 also has a 12 Mpx “high sensitivity” CMOS sensor allowing Full HD video
Best Panasonic Lumix FZ200 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
2. Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Digital Camera, 12.1 Megapixel, 1/2.3-inch Sensor, 4K Video. Splash/Dustproof Body, 24X Zoom Lens F2.8 Bundle with Bag, 32GB SD Card. PC Software Pack, Filter, Cleaning Kit
3. PANASONIC LUMIX ZS200 4K Digital Camera, DC-ZS200K, 20.1 Megapixel 1-Inch Sensor. 15X LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR Lens, F3.3-6.4 Aperture, HYBRID O.I.S. Stabilization, 3-Inch LCD , DC-ZS200K (Black)
4. Panasonic Lumix FZ300 Long Zoom Digital Camera Features 12.1 Megapixel, 1/2.3-Inch Sensor. 4K Video, WiFi, Splash & Dustproof Camera Body, Leica DC 24X F2.8 Zoom Lens – DMC-FZ300K – (Black) USA
5. Panasonic Lumix FZ80 4K Digital Camera, 18.1 Megapixel Video Camera, 60X Zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm Lens. F2.8-5.9 Aperture, Power O.I.S. Stabilization, Touch Enabled 3-Inch LCD, Wi-Fi, DC-FZ80K (Black)
Compared to the FZ150, the FZ200 gains overall points. Start-up takes less than a second and a half; the wait between two photos is also faster and goes under half a second.
The autofocus is in the right average in good light, at all focal lengths, even if it slows down logically in low light.
The burst is very fast: 11 frames per second, in Jpeg as in Raw. However, it stops after 12 images and the device grinds the time to save the buffer on the memory card …
Overall, the FZ200 is therefore a reactive bridge that does not keep the user waiting.
The FZ150 won us over with its 24x zoom and its “high sensitivity” CMOS sensor; if the FZ200 retains the same sensor, it is different with the optics, which has in common with the previous one only the zoom range (25-600 mm) but evolves radically with a constant aperture at f / 2, 8.
On the sensor side, no surprise even if the smoothness has been slightly reduced. Noise appears from 400 ISO and remains contained up to ISO 800: the granulation remains manageable at this sensitivity for a 20×27 cm print. On the other hand, after the ISO 1600, the noise comes out strongly and blurs the small details.
Lately we have been wondering if the images will live up to expectations with such a high focal range and constant aperture. The result was convincing.
At wide-angle, the image is stitched in the center and still good at the edges (even if it is a little less contrasted than on the FZ150); at long focal lengths the image is more homogeneous and the sharpness is at the level of the best despite some purple fringes visible at 100%
The FZ200 films in Full HD, up to 50 frames per second, with stereo sound. The image is well detailed despite a small tendency to burn out the highlights.
Stereo is effective, the different sounds are faithfully rendered and the voices are easily recognizable. Note that on calm scenes the deployment of the zoom is noticeable
1. Best Panasonic Lumix GH5S Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
2. Best Panasonic Lumix GH5 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
3. Best Panasonic Lumix GH4 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020