- 1 Best Libratone Zipp Mini 2 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020:
- 2 Best Libratone Zipp Mini 2 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
- 2.1 1. Libratone Zipp Mini Wifi Bluetooth Smart Speaker, 360° Loud Stereo Sound with Dual Mic Build-in. Deep Bass, 12 Hour Playtime, Airplay2 and Spotify connect, Work with Alexa(Deep Lagoon)
- 2.2 2. Libratone Too 30W Portable Bluetooth Speaker, 360°Sound, Simple Touch Control, Streaming Online. Preset 5 Favorites, 12-Hour Playtime, Built-in Mic, IPX4 Perfect for Outdoor-Red
- 2.3 3. Libratone One Click Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Touch Control, 50W Powerful Sound. Streaming Online Music & Internet Radio, Preset 5 Favorite. IPX4 Waterproof, 12hours Playtime -Black, Graphite Grey
- 2.4 Ergonomics
- 2.5 More
- 2.6 Multimedia
- 2.7 Speech Recognition
- 2.8 Audio
- 3 CONCLUSION
Best Libratone Zipp Mini 2 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020:
Libratone announced last fall the revival of its two star speakers, the Zipp and Zipp. Mini, which were already enthroned in our buying guide for portable and transportable speakers. With the Zipp Mini 2, the Scandinavian manufacturer promises better autonomy, more powerful sound, and the integration of Alexa, Amazon’s voice assistant.
Best Libratone Zipp Mini 2 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
1. Libratone Zipp Mini Wifi Bluetooth Smart Speaker, 360° Loud Stereo Sound with Dual Mic Build-in. Deep Bass, 12 Hour Playtime, Airplay2 and Spotify connect, Work with Alexa(Deep Lagoon)
- PRIMUM SOUND QUALITY: The ZIPP speaker is Designed and Engineered by Libra tone in Denmark for greater dynamic audio, patent FULLROOM technology ensures a immersive room-filling stereo sound in every direction. Big power 75-watt maximum.
- FULLROOM TECHNOLOGY: Proprietary internal structure design with one 1'' tweeter, one 3'' subwoofer, two passive radiators and 360°cone, deliver a booming bass, accurate mid and clear high with zero distortion even at maximum volume.
2. Libratone Too 30W Portable Bluetooth Speaker, 360°Sound, Simple Touch Control, Streaming Online. Preset 5 Favorites, 12-Hour Playtime, Built-in Mic, IPX4 Perfect for Outdoor-Red
- Premium sound: reconstruct the authentic sound is our goal, The too features 1. 5″ full frequency drivers and 2. 3″ Passive radiator, deliver a balanced frequency response, A more natural and rich sound comparing with other Competitors.
- 360 degree： amazing 360-degree sound from a small form factor, proprietary interior structure ensures a immersive room-filling sound in every direction, 30 watt maximum.
3. Libratone One Click Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Touch Control, 50W Powerful Sound. Streaming Online Music & Internet Radio, Preset 5 Favorite. IPX4 Waterproof, 12hours Playtime -Black, Graphite Grey
- Impressive sound: libraton one click featuring a balanced sound, The patent interior structure accurately reconstruct the details of authentic sound, distortion-free crisp clear high, distinctive midst and rich bass even at maximum volume.
- Streaming online: The most exciting factor present to you, play Albums, tracks or playlist directly from Tidal and internet radio intergreted in Libratone App, add 5 Your favorite to your app, hundreds of preprogrammed radio station available
To say that the Zipp Mini 2 conforms to the canons decreed by its elders is a euphemism: with the exception of the touch disk, the two sisters seem perfectly identical.
We thus find the exact design of its predecessor – neat finishes, robust construction, wrist strap, removable, washable and interchangeable fabric (four colors available: black, gray, green and red): everything is there.
The tactile surface, on the other hand, more matte and preferring to the old silver edging a bright banding, displays many more options than before, arranged in clock around the central nightingale. At midday sharp, the activation / deactivation of the microphone to dialogue with the voice assistant. 2h, the “Connection Mode” (pairing / visibility), at 4h, the acoustic correction. 6h, direct access to one of the five pre-recorded playlists (in the application), at 8 a.m. , the multiroom association to another speaker, and finally the available updates, at 10 a.m.
The musical navigation is done “in the old way”: it is enough to tap once in the center to pause / play the music, the double / triple tapping passing respectively to the next / previous track. The disc perceives the command well (it blinks slowly and emits a recognition sound). But does not always carry it out. In Wi-Fi, the play / pause command is always executed, while navigation between tracks is more capricious.
In Bluetooth, the play / pause and skip to next track commands are taken into account, while returning to the beginning of the track requires finding the right tapping bpm: too fast, and the speaker takes control for a skip to the next song, too slow, and the music pauses, then skips to the next track.
At the rear, the power button always rubs shoulders with the power socket, the mini-jack input and the. USB port allowing the charging of external devices or the playback of audio files (compatible with MP3 codecs. WAV, FLAC, WMA / ASF, OGG, AAC / M4A, AIFF and APE). Control point to select the source: the last connected takes control. Autonomy officially goes from 8 to 12 hours: at 75% of the maximum volume, we were able to enjoy 11:30 of uninterrupted music.
Latency in Bluetooth is particularly high (more than 300 ms). Compatible applications (Netflix, YouTube) partially compensate for the latency, however the difference between sound and image remains clearly noticeable. The value via the analog input is not much less important, cost of the many treatments applied to the sound: even wired, you will have to accommodate 200 ms of latency.
The Zipp Mini 2 is multiroom , via Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, DLNA, Spotify Connect) or Bluetooth (4.1, aptX compatible). To integrate a speaker into the Libratone ecosystem, the user can go through the application, or more simply through the dedicated icon on the touch disk. Once the first speaker is connected via the application, the others no longer have to be manually connected to the network. Even old models (in this case, we tested it with a Zipp 2015) can join (or leave) the party thanks to the dedicated touch control.
The application, now also available in French, is still as fluid, intuitive and complete. It gives access to many sound modes – depending on tastes (Neutral, Vocal. Book, Rock, Jazz, Film, etc.) and the positioning of the speaker (exterior, shelf, table, floor). It is also always possible to rename the speaker, start a timer, configure your favorite playlists (5, which can be accessed from the touch screen interface), view the remaining battery level or the signal strength. Wi-Fi, and even adjust the brightness of the LEDs. As the speaker is AirPlay 2 compatible, note that it is also possible to configure its Wi-Fi access without even installing the application – in which case you
The speaker groups can be configured in multi-mono or in stereo pairs. As soon as a group contains more than two speakers, listening switches to mono – it is not possible to assign the left channel to two speakers and the right channel to a third, for example, even less to create a multichannel set.
Just as the Zipp Mini was the first portable speaker to benefit from multiroom , the Mini. 2 is also one of the pioneers in the field of native integration of a nomad voice assistant – or more precisely, an e assistant e .
During our tests, the three microphones used to pick up the famous sesame proved to be particularly effective, whether in reaction to “Alexa?” as for the rest of the festivities. The enclosure impressed us with its ability to perceive our injunctions. 1 / by playing music at 80% of its maximum volume. 2 / at the other end of a (large) living room. 3 / with a stern voice diminished by a tracheitis. 4 / in a perfectly omnidirectional way (and even when one does not speak in his direction).
The Zipp Mini 2 keeps its omnidirectional character: spatially, the sound emission (obviously monophonic) is extremely homogeneous. As with the Zipp Mini, apart from a slight treble rise when you are right in front of the speaker, the Mini. 2 is flawless on this point.
The rendering, although locally uneven, is generally homogeneous, rich and musical. We still note a certain emphasis on the first half of the spectrum and treble, as we noted on the previous version. The bass, very ample and fairly deep for a speaker of this size (already perceptible at. 60 Hz, and well installed at 80 Hz), provides a significant base for the mix .
Displaying a certain roundness and only very occasionally creating (depending on the mixes and the chosen sound profile) a mask effect, they nevertheless remain well defined and rather dynamic – once again, taking into account the fact that they are there of a portable speaker. In the context of our use, the “room correction”, which by the way does notusual test signals ( sweep , white noise …), had the effect of offering a little more balance to the whole and of guaranteeing to the mediums, in particular to the voices, a presence and a clearly superior intelligibility.
The treble is reproduced in a fairly fine and detailed manner, the spaces being fairly precisely translated despite the monophonic rendering (more “depth” than “width”, therefore). Sometimes a little too far forward, they are easily calmed down thanks to the many sound profiles available.
The positioning “Sol” remains in our ears the most balanced, accompanied by the. EQ “Neutral”, “Easy Listening” (which however makes the mediums a little more confused) or “Light and comfortable”. Positioning EQs are more subtle, while musical profiles have a much more noticeable impact.
- Impeccable finish, design and construction.
- Responsive and (even more) complete touch controls.
- Wireless functionality more than exhaustive (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, multiroom, Spotify Connect, webradios).
- Smartphone charging and reading via USB.
- Good autonomy.
- Omnidirectional broadcast.
- Potentially balanced rendering, thanks to …
- … many filters.
- Sound power, low distortion.
- Only Alexa compatible (for now).
- High latency, even when wired.
- Proprietary charger.
With the Zipp Mini 2, Libratone corrects the few rare faults found in the previous model, and also offers a wider range of touch controls as well as the possibility of adapting the sound reproduction to the acoustics of the room. listening and integration of Alexa benefiting from an exemplary capture of the user’s voice. From an ergonomic point of view, therefore, this is undoubtedly the most comprehensive and functional portable speaker on the market. The sound performance meanwhile, thanks to the many ways to customize the rendering and the acoustic design of the speaker, is rich, balanced, detailed, omnidirectional and particularly powerful, for a speaker of this size.
1. Best Libratone Zipp 2 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
2. Best Amazon Echo Studio Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020
3. Best Sonos Beam Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2020