- 1 Best Roccat Kone EMP Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021:
- 2 Best Roccat Kone EMP Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
- 2.1 1. Roccat KONE EMP MAX PERF RGB Gaming Mouse ROC-11-812
- 2.2 2. ROCCAT KONE AIMO – RGBA Smart Customization Gaming Mouse, White
- 2.3 3. ROCCAT KONE Pure Owl-Eye – Optical RGB Gaming Mouse, White (ROC-11-725-WE)
- 2.4 4. Roccat Kone AIMO Gaming Mouse (High Precision, Optical Owl-Eye Sensor (100 to 16.000 DPI). RGB Aimo LED Illumination, 23 Programmable Keys, Designed in Germany) Black(Remastered)
- 2.5 5. ROCCAT KONE AIMO – RGBA Smart Customization Gaming Mouse, Grey
- 2.6 Ergonomics
- 2.7 More
- 2.8 Final
- 2.9 Precision
- 3 CONCLUSION
Best Roccat Kone EMP Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021:
Evolution of the Roccat Kone XTD , the Kone EMP represents the high-end wired of the manufacturer. It now incorporates a new optical sensor designed by Pixart and called Owl-Eye by Roccat, in principle ensuring first-class performance.
Best Roccat Kone EMP Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
- System Requirements: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10; USB 2.0 Port; Internet connection for driver installation
- ROCCAT Owl-Eye Optical Sensor, Unrelenting Pointer Precision with 12000dpi
- ARM Cortex-M0 50 MHz processor
- ROCCAT OWL-EYE Optical sensor unrelenting pointer precision with 12000DPI
- Pro-grip surface Max grip coating with outstanding durability, weighing in at 88G
- ROCCAT Easy-Shift[+] button duplicator technology: up to 17 button functions
4. Roccat Kone AIMO Gaming Mouse (High Precision, Optical Owl-Eye Sensor (100 to 16.000 DPI). RGB Aimo LED Illumination, 23 Programmable Keys, Designed in Germany) Black(Remastered)
- 5 lighting Zones - featuring five Independently configurable lighting Zones, you can now customize your gaming aesthetic like never before; they also Synergize perfectly to allow for even smoother and more fluid lighting transitions
- Iconic Kone ergonomics - The legendary Kone shape has been tried and tested and is loved by Gamers the world over; close your eyes and place your hand atop it and you'll know it's unmistakably the Kone AIMO
- Evolutionary performance coating - grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating; The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold of the Kone AIMO during even the most frantic of gaming sessions
- Item Package Height:21.2 Centimeters
- Item Package Length:6.8 Centimeters
- Item Package Width:16.2 Centimeters
Reserved for right-handers, the Kone EMP is undoubtedly designed to offer a comfortable grip, at least for large hands who will appreciate its generous proportions (135 x 75 x 42 mm) and will gladly put their palm there. Its hollowed out edges also welcome the fingers well, improving grip and comfort, especially since the mouse is mainly made of plastic with a soft touch coating.
On the flip side, this material is also a bit slippery, which can sometimes be disturbing during the most abrupt movements, or when it comes to lifting the mouse to center it, for example. Especially since, without being able to be classified as heavy, the Kone EMP is not a model of lightness with its 116 g (without cable), or 16 g more than a Corsair Optical Saber , it also provided with slices in soft and smooth plastic of similar width (80 mm). The Logitech G502 , however a little heavier (120 g empty) is more maneuverable, because a little thinner and taking advantage above all of a textured elastomer coating which promotes finger grip.
Nevertheless, the Kone EMP remains fairly agile and slides well thanks to two large PTFE pads and a good balance of masses. In any case, it is a mouse that is pleasant to use, offering smooth and noisy movements, even on hard surfaces. However, it loses the adjustable mass system of its big sister, the Kone XTD.
The main buttons fall perfectly under the fingers and rest on Omron switches – the classic. D2FC-F-7N (versions with the theoretical endurance of 50 million activations) -, ensuring a good quality click.
On the left edge, two other buttons are present, this time associated with. TTC Red switches, more flexible and producing a more discreet click. These two buttons are nevertheless well separated from the thumb pocket, thus avoiding handling errors. On the other hand, although they are well separated from each other by a small plastic protuberance, their small size and their position make them a little less accessible than those of certain competing mice, for which a simple inclination of the thumb is enough to activate them. But this is of the order of detail, the edge buttons of the Kone EMP being quite satisfactory anyway.
Regarding the wheel, also signed TTC, we appreciate its well-marked notches and the possibility of tilting it laterally (2 more buttons). The click wheel is for its part provided by a. TTC Blue switch, relatively close in terms of behavior of the Omron of the main buttons. These same TTC Blue switches are also found under the two buttons located above the wheel, which are used to adjust the sensitivity of the sensor on the fly.
These 9 buttons, associated with scrolling the wheel forward or backward, can each be associated with two functions thanks to the Easy-Shift [+] technology, for a total of 21 functions. The secondary functions assigned can be used at the push of a button – by default the rearmost of the two edge buttons, which is quite practical to have a large number of functions at hand without having to multiply the buttons on the mouse. For example, a click on the Easy-Shift [+] button allows the wheel to adjust the volume rather than ensuring the classic vertical scrolling which is its main function.
Roccat does not forget the now essential RGB backlight on its Kone EMP, broadcast via two light bands that run over the top of the mouse, for varied multicolored effects and configurable in the Roccat Swarm software (see box at the end of the test).
Unsurprisingly, as the declination of the famous Pixart PMW3360 , the Owl-Eye optical sensor offers impeccable behavior to the Kone EMP. With a maximum capture speed of 6.35 m / s and a maximum acceleration of 50G, the most abrupt movements do not scare him and precision is at the rendezvous thanks to a reproduction of movements according to an optical ratio 1: 1. No miraculous function, however, behind this Roccat marketing name , but the sensor does exactly what is expected of it.
High-sensitivity gaming enthusiasts will be thrilled, as the sensor can climb up to 12,000 dpi. Remember, however, that at this maximum sensitivity, a movement of less than a centimeter is enough to cover the entire width of an Ultra HD screen (3,840 x 2,160 px). Suffice to say that the precision clearly leaves something to be desired under these conditions. The manufacturer also recommends a setting between 400 and. 3000 dpi, indicating that the precision is maximized over this sensitivity range. Pro players will not say the opposite. Since they are even content most of the time with a sensitivity between. 400 and 1000 dpi depending on their gaming habits.
Surface recognition is also very good, the sensor easily accommodating our satin-finished desk and of course many other matt surfaces. Being an optical sensor, operation on glass or too shiny surfaces is impossible. However, it is always advisable to use a good mouse pad to gain precision and silent operation, while limiting wear on the pads.
- Excellent optical sensor, precise and fast.
- Comfort of handling.
- Well serrated and adjustable wheel on the sides.
- Good build quality.
- Easy-Shift function [+].
- Slightly slippery material.
- The slice buttons could be even more accessible.
Comfortable, especially for large hands, the Kone EMP from. Roccat proves to be pleasant to use, despite the slices of smooth and soft plastic which is a little slippery. Very precise and fast thanks to its latest generation Owl-Eye optical sensor, it also takes advantage of its Easy-Shift [+] function, which is rather practical in use and which makes it possible to double the functions of its buttons.
1. Best Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
2. Best Corsair K63 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
3. Best Corsair Glaive RGB Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021