Best Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021:
The latest Nespresso coffee machine to enter Delonghi’s catalog, the Lattissima One is a compact and easy-to-use capsule coffee maker that plays on the card of versatility. For this, she has a milk system to make a cappuccino or a latte macchiato.
When Delonghi and Nespresso join forces, this results in high-end and at the very least successful machines, if we stick to the notes observed in our comparison of coffee makers . After the Lattissima + , and Pro , here is now the Lattissima One . Launched at € 250, this capsule coffee maker – with a pressure of 19 bars – has a milk tank allowing its user to prepare cappuccino or latte macchiato, as desired.
- 1 Best Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
- 1.1 1. Nespresso by De’Longhi EN500W Lattissima One Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frotherby De’Longhi, 33.8 ounce, Silky White
- 1.2 2. Nespresso by De’Longhi Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frother by De’Longhi, Creamy White
- 1.3 3. De’Longhi America EN750MB Lattissima Pro Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frother by De’Longhi, 10.8″ L x 7.6″ W x 13″ H, Brushed Aluminum
- 1.4 4. Nespresso by De’Longhi EN520SL Lattissima Plus Espresso and Cappuccino Machine with Nespresso Capsule System, Silver
- 1.5 5. Nespresso EN550B Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frother by De’Longhi, Black
- 1.6 CONCLUSION
Best Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
1. Nespresso by De’Longhi EN500W Lattissima One Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frotherby De’Longhi, 33.8 ounce, Silky White
2. Nespresso by De’Longhi Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frother by De’Longhi, Creamy White
3. De’Longhi America EN750MB Lattissima Pro Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frother by De’Longhi, 10.8″ L x 7.6″ W x 13″ H, Brushed Aluminum
4. Nespresso by De’Longhi EN520SL Lattissima Plus Espresso and Cappuccino Machine with Nespresso Capsule System, Silver
5. Nespresso EN550B Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frother by De’Longhi, Black
Ease of use
This Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima One displays very clean lines, both elegant and refined. If the Lattissima Pro is covered with stainless steel, this version is adorned with a shiny plastic available in two colors (white or brown). Some people may find this material a little chickish but on this device, it is nothing. The assembly is of quality, the finishes are polished and the whole inspires confidence.
Thanks to its compactness, it optimizes space. The work plans will not be too impacted by the overall size of this device. The intelligence of the design manifests itself here by embedding the water tank at the rear and not on the side, as is the case on certain Nespresso machines. To extract it, the operation is not very convenient and consists on the one hand of removing the cover then lifting the tank – open therefore – with both hands. We would have preferred a small handle to facilitate its access. Its capacity of 1 liter is quite limited but this goes hand in hand with the compact dimensions of the machine.
Ditto for the non-insulated milk carafe, which is capable of accommodating 120 ml of milk. The latter is easily grafted onto the machine. To do this, simply open the small plastic hatch and insert the carafe. This system is familiar to us since it resembles that on board automatic machines with Delonghi grinder. However, this carafe is not topped with a “Latte Crema” wheel – dear to the manufacturer – which allows you to define the intensity of the foam according to two levels.
All the removable elements of this machine (water tank, drip tray and used capsule collector) are easily dislodged, which facilitates cleaning.
The outer shell of the machine is also easy to clean with a damp cloth. But where the rub hurts – and it is little to say – it is in the systematic leaks of the spout after each preparation. Indeed, at the end of each cycle, many drops come to miserably lament on the drip tray. The latter is not removable, it will be necessary to constantly bring a sponge to clean it.
Worse still, the milk carafe nozzle tends to spray hot milk out of the cup for a short time while it is being prepared. It is very dangerous on the one hand if the user is next to it (because it risks being burned), but also if a smartphone or an electronic device is nearby – which was precisely our case during the tests in the lab. The ace !
Finally, to carry out descaling or cleaning, the user must scrupulously follow the steps indicated in the machine’s operating manual. The operation is rather simple to carry out.
Nespresso machines have the particularity of being very fast and the Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima is no exception to the rule since it only takes 21 s to warm up. It’s very comfortable, especially if you compare it to the Krups Dolce Gusto. Mini Me which takes 44 s to complete this step.
The extraction of coffee is also rather swift: 21 s for an espresso and 43 s for a long coffee. And the little extra that does not spoil anything, this machine does not preheat between two preparations. Whether short or long, the second coffee will be prepared in 21 s or 43 s respectively. We still remember the Bosch Tassimo. Vivy 2 which takes around 40 seconds to extract the first coffee in the morning.
The Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima One has an energy saving mode in which it switches automatically after 9 min or 30 min of inactivity. This duration can be defined by the user by performing a key combination specified in the user manual.
Whether in standby or off, the machine consumes 0.3 W. If this data is not huge, it should however be taken into account.
During preheating – the most energy-intensive step in the preparation of coffee – the Lattissima One consumes 1,349 W, which remains fairly moderate.
The Lattissima One is very discreet. We noted a noise level of only 56 dB (A) during the extraction. The absence of a metal grid, which tends to vibrate during the flow, is surely one of the causes of this discretion. In fact, the sound level emitted by the Pixie Clip – fitted with a metal grid – rises to 60 dB (A).
Availability of capsules
For many lovers of “little blacks”, the availability of Nespresso capsules can be highly dissuasive before the act of purchase. Indeed, the original capsules can only be found via the website or in Nespresso boutiques; moreover, their price is quite high.
Compatible, for their part, are found in supermarkets and are cheaper. But in use, these capsules withstand pressure less well and sometimes find themselves blocked within the machine.
On Les Numériques , we entrust our readers with the task of evaluating the taste of coffee through a vote . And as always, the vast majority of you appreciate the taste of Nespresso capsules: 38% of you give them a 5-star rating.
Unsurprisingly, the Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima One has many arguments to convince. The compactness of this coffee maker can convince coffee lovers in need of space, when its velocity can satisfy people in a hurry in the morning. Finally its integrated milk carafe will appeal to the greatest number. The fact remains that this machine suffers from a dripping spout that can push even the most maniacs to throw in the towel.
1. Best Russell Hobbs Retro Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
2. Best Krups Espresso Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021
3. Best Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima Pro Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals & Sales 2021